Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus Our Shepherd
return to bible word puzzle Jesus Our Shepherd
Fill in the blanks from the list at the bottom. (some words may be used more than once.)
1. Jesus told a story to the ___Pharisees_________________
2. Jesus said, "He that goes in to the _sheep_______ by another way is a ___thief_____________
3. The one who goes in by the __door________ is the __Shepherd____________ of the sheep.
4. The sheep follow the shepherd because they know his __voice_____________
5. The sheep will not follow a __stranger_______________
6. Jesus told the Pharisees "I am the _door__________"
7. The thief comes to _steal_______ and __kill_____. I come so they might have __life_______
8. I am the __Good___ _Shepherd__ who gives his __life__ for the sheep.
9. Jesus said I _know__ my ____sheep___ and they know me.
10. Jesus said As the _Father____ knows me so I know the __Father_____
11. I lay down my _life____ for the sheep
12. And I have _other___ __sheep__ as well. They will hear my _voice___ and there will be one _fold___ and one ____Shepherd_________
one, Pharisees, voice, sheep, other, thief, life, door, Father, stranger, know, steal, Shepherd, kill, life, Good, fold
Little Lambs Ministry/June'06