back to bible word puzzles
Answer Sheet for Moses and the Golden Calf
link to the bible word puzzle - click here for Moses and the Golden Calf
Anagram - unscramble the words in italics from the list below to fill in the blanks
1. When Moses didn't come back down from the mountain, the people went to Anaor __Aaron____
2. Aaron told the people to take esagrnri _earrings__ from their family members and bring them to him.
3. Aaron made a cfal _calf____ out of the melted gold from the esagrnri _earrings_____
4. Aaron built an arlat __altar___
5. The LORD told Moses that the people had turned away from His csotmnmeamdn _commandments__
6. The LORD told Moses that the people were sntruobb _stubborn__
7. Moses went down from the mountain carrying setno __stone_ tablets which had the ten commandments written on them.
8. Moses heard sginnig _singing__ as he approached the camp
9. Moses saw the gnoedl _golden_ cfla _calf___ and the people dgannic _dancing__
10. Moses twher _threw__ the stone tablets and berko _broke__ them
11. The golden calf was bduenr __burned____ and ground to proedw _powder__ that the people were made to drink.
12. When Moses said "Who is on the Lsdor _Lord's__ side, the sons of Liev __Levi__ came to him.
Levi, Lord's, Aaron, burned, powder, earrings, threw, broke, calf, golden calf, dancing, altar, singing, commandments, stone, stubborn
Little Lambs Ministry - Nov'05