return to bible word puzzles
Answer Sheet for Food (Manna) and Water in the Wilderness
return to bible word puzzle "Food (Manna) and Water in the Wilderness"
Fill in the blanks from the list below
1. The Israelites complained to _Moses___ because they were __hungry___
2. God provided the people __meat____ in the evening and __bread____ in the morning
3. The bread was called ____manna_____ and it tasted like _wafers_ _made_ __with_ _honey_
4. On the sixth day they were to gather _twice_ _as_ _much_ bread
5. The Israelites ate manna for _40_ years
6. Another time the people complained when they were _thirsty_
7. The first thing Moses did was to _pray_ to_ _the_ _LORD__
8. God told Moses to take 3 elders and his _rod_
9. God told Moses to _strike_ the rock
10. When Moses struck the rock, _water_ came from it.
water, Moses, strike, hungry, rod, meat, pray to the LORD, bread, thirsty, manna, twice as much, wafers made with honey, 40
Little Lambs Ministry - Nov-05