return to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle Jacob and Esau
return to bible word puzzle Jacob and Esau
1. Rebekah could not have _children_ so Isaac _prayed__ for her.
2. God told Rebekah that she would have _twins__ and that the __older_____ would serve the _younger____
3. The first baby born was red and they named him __Esau__, the second baby grabbed his brother's __heel___ so they called him __Jacob___
4. When the boys grew up __Esau__ was a hunter, __Jacob___ lived in tents.
5. Esau sold his birthright for some _bread__ and some soup made of _lentils___
6. Isaac asked Esau to bring him some _deer_ __meat_ so he could _bless__ _him_ before he died.
7. Rebekah told Jacob to bring her two _baby__ _goats__ and she made Jacob wear _Esau's__ __clothes__ and she put _goat__ __skins__ on Jacob's hands.
8. Isaac blessed __Jacob__ because he thought he was _Esau__
9. Jacob _deceived__ his father Isaac.
10. When Esau found out that Jacob had been blessed first he _cried__
11. After that, Esau wanted to __kill_ Jacob, but _Rebekah__ told Jacob to go to _another_____ _country___.
another country, children, prayed, cried, twins, older, younger, deceived, Jacob, Esau, heel, goat skins, bread, lentils, clothing, bless him, baby goats, deer meat, Rebekah.
Little Lambs Ministry/Dec'06