back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for The Unfaithful Servant
link to puzzle - click here for The Unfaithful Servant
Unscramble the words in italics to fill in the blanks, choose from list below
1. Jesus spoke to his disciples in spaerlab _parables________
2. The mkiondg _kingdom__ of nheeva __heaven_ is like a man going to a rfa _far__ ycrotun _country_ who called his sstenrav _servants__ and gave them his possessions.
3. To one he gave efvi _five_ sttanle _talents__, to another otw _two__, and to another, one.
4. He gave according to the saebiitli _abilities__ the man possessed, then the man went on his yjeonur __journey__
5. The servant with the five talents dterda _traded_ and made five more
6. The servant with the two talents went and dterda _traded__ and made two more
7. The servant with one talent went and gdu __dug__ in the dgnruo __ground__ and hid the money.
8. When the man returned from his journey, he called the servants to him, and to the servant with 5 who had made 5 more, and the servant with 2 who had made 2 more, he said "well done you dogo _good__ and lfuafiht _faithful__ servant. I will made you rreul _ruler___ over many things. enter into the oyj _joy__ of your Lord.
9. The lord called the servant who hid his talent dweikc _wicked__ and ylza __lazy__ and took his talent away.
10. the lord said "to every one that has shall emro _more_ be given.
more, parables, lazy, kingdom, wicked, heaven, joy, far, ruler, country, faithful, servants, good, abilities, give, ground, talents, journey, dug, traded
Little Lambs Ministry - Jan'07