back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus and Nicodemus
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story this puzzle was based on - click here "Jesus and Nicodemus"
Fill in the blanks from the list below
1. Nicodemus was a __________ and a _________ of the Jews.
2. Nicodemus came to see Jesus at __________
3. Nicodemus told Jesus that no man could do __________ unless ______ was _______ _____.
4. Jesus told Nicodemus, except a man be _______ _______ he cannot see the ___________ of ______.
5. Jesus said that man had to be born of water and of the _______ before he could enter the _____________ of ________
6. Jesus said that the Son of Man must be ___________ ______ that whoever believes in him should not ______ but have ____________ ________
7. For God so loved the ________ that he gave his _______ ___________ _____
8. The person that believes on Jesus is not _____________
9. Nicodemus went away and Jesus went with his __________ to __________
Judea, disciples, Spirit, kingdom of God, Pharisee, ruler, condemned, born again, kingdom of God, world, only begotten Son, miracles, God, with him, lifted up, perish, eternal life, night
Little Lambs Ministry