Answer Sheet for Jesus and Nicodemus
Fill in the blanks from the list below
1. Nicodemus was a _Pharisee__ and a _ruler_ of the Jews.
2. Nicodemus came to see Jesus at _night__
3. Nicodemus told Jesus that no man could do _miracles___ unless __God_ was __with__ _him_.
4. Jesus told Nicodemus, except a man be _born_ _again_ he cannot see the __kingdom__ of _God_.
5. Jesus said that man had to be born of water and of the _Spirit_ before he could enter the _kingdom__ of __God__
6. Jesus said that the Son of Man must be _lifted_ _up_ that whoever believes in him should not _perish __ but have _eternal__ _life_
7. For God so loved the _world_ that he gave his _only_ _begotten_ _Son_
8. The person that believes on Jesus is not _condemned_
9. Nicodemus went away and Jesus went with his _disciples_ to __Judea__
Judea, disciples, Spirit, kingdom of God, Pharisee, ruler, condemned, born again, kingdom of God, world, only begotten Son, miracles, God, with him, lifted up, perish , eternal life, night
Little Lambs Ministry