back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus Raises Jairus' Daughter
link to childrens bible story and book of the bible this puzzle is based on - click here Jesus Raises Jairus' Daughter
click here for Answer Sheet
Fill in the blanks from the list below, or from the childrens bible story which is linked to above. check your answers on the Answer Sheet..
1. One of the rulers of the synagogue named _______________ came to Jesus.
2. The man's __________________ lay at the point of death.
3. the man wanted Jesus to come and _______ _______ _________ upon her so she would be _____________
4. While they were going to the house, someone came and told Jairus that his daughter was ___________
5. Jesus told Jairus to not be _________ but only ______________
6. When they got to the house the people were ________________
7. Jesus told them the girl was __________________
8. The people ____________________ at Jesus, they did not __________________ him
9. Name the people who
went into the girls room:
1.__________ 2.__________ 3._______________ 4.________________ 5._______________
10. Jesus said "Damsel, I say to you _______________".
11. The child got up __________________ and ________________
12. Jesus told her parents to get her some _______________
13. She was _______________ years old.
twelve, Jairus, food, immediately, walked, daughter, arise, lay his hands, healed, Peter, James, John, father, mother, dead, believe, laughed, afraid, believe, sleeping, crying
Little Lambs Ministry