back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus Walks on Water
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story this puzzle is based on "Jesus Walks on Water"
Fill in the blanks from the list below
1. The story of Jesus walking on water takes place after the ____________ of the ________ _____________.
2. Jesus told his disciples to get into a _____________ while Jesus went up into a _________________ by himself to ______________.
3. When the boat was in the middle of the sea, the ___________ were tossing it around because of a _____________ ___________.
4. Jesus went out to the boat _______________ on the ________________.
5. The disciples thought that Jesus was a ____________.
6. Jesus told the to be happy and not to be ________________.
7. ________________ told Jesus to ask him to come to Jesus.
8. When Jesus said "Come" Peter ____________ on _____________
9. When Peter became _______________ he began to _______________
10. Peter cried out _______________ ________________ ____________.
11. The disciples on the ship said that truly Jesus was the __________ ___________ _____________.
Son of God, feeding, Lord save me!, five thousand, sink, boat, frightened, mountain, walked on water, pray, Peter, waves, afraid, strong wind, spirit, walking, sea.
Little Lambs Ministry/Oct'05