back to bible word puzzles
Joseph and His Brothers - Answer Sheet
Fill in the blanks from the list below
1. Jacob made Joseph a _coat__ of _many_ _colors__
2. Joseph's brothers __hated_ him because their father _loved_ Joseph more than them, and Joseph _dreamed_ __dreams__
3. One day, Joseph's brothers took his _coat_ and threw him in a _pit_ and then sold him to a _caravan_ which took him to __Egypt__
4. The brothers took Joseph's _coat__ and killed a _baby_ __goat_ and put its _blood__ on the _coat__
5. When Jacob saw the coat he thought that Joseph was _killed_ so he tore his _clothes__ and _mourned_ many days.
6. Jacob refused to be _comforted__ and he _wept__ for Joseph.
7. Joseph was sold to a man named _Potiphar__
8. Joseph was put in prison because of _Potiphar's_ _wife_ who told a _lie_ about Joseph.
9. God knew that Joseph was an _honorable_ _man__
10. the LORD showed Joseph _mercy_.
mercy, killed, clothes, mourned, Potiphar's wife, lie, coat, baby goat, blood, honorable man, pit, caravan, Egypt, Potiphar, hated, loved, dreamed dreams, comforted, wept, many colors
Little Lambs Ministry