back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Moses Flees to Midian
click here for Answer Sheet
link to bible story this puzzle is based on - click here "Moses Flees to Midian"
Fill in the Blanks from the list below
1. Moses killed an Egyptian because he was _________ one of the _________.
2. When ___________ heard about it he wanted to _______ Moses.
3. Moses fled to the land of ________ where he sat down by a ________
4. The priest of Midian had ____ daughters and they took care of their father's ______ and came to fill the ________ with ________.
5. Some shepherds tried to drive them away but _______ helped them
6. They told their father "An ______ saved us and watered the flock"
7. Moses was wearing _________ clothes because he was raised in the palace by ________ ________.
8. Moses was given the priest's daughter named _________ to be his wife.
9. They had a son that they named ___________
10. The children of Israel _______ because they were in ___________
11. _______ heard their cries and remembered the __________ with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
God, covenant, Moses, hitting, Hebrews, cried, bondage, Egyptian, Pharaoh's daughter, seven, flock, troughs, water, Zipporah, Midian, well, Gershom, Pharoah, kill
Little Lambs Ministry