back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Abram and Lot
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the children's bible story this puzzle is based on - click here for "Abram and Lot"
fill in the blanks from the list below
1. Abram and Lot travelled to a place called ____________
2. The land was not ___________ enough for them to live together.
3. Quarreling began between the ______________
4. Abram said that he and Lot should __________
5. Lot chose the plain of _______ because there was lots of _________
6. Abram lived in the land of _________ but Lot lived in the _________ of the plain.
7. Lot put his tent up by the city of ____________
8. The men of _________ were very ___________
9. The LORD told Abram he would give him all the land of _____________
10. Abram went to live in the plain of ___________
Mamre, Jordan, water, Sodom, herdsmen, Canaan, separate, Bethel, cities, Bethel, large
Little Lambs Ministry