back to bible word puzzles
Answer Sheet for Abram and Lot
fill in the blanks from the list below
1. Abram and Lot travelled to a place called _Bethel___
2. The land was not _large__ enough for them to live together.
3. Quarreling began between the ___herdsmen___
4. Abram said that he and Lot should __separate___
5. Lot chose the plain of _Jordan__ because there was lots of _water__
6. Abram lived in the land of __Canaan__ but Lot lived in the _cities_ of the plain.
7. Lot put his tent up by the city of __Sodom___
8. The men of _Sodom__ were very __wicked___
9. The LORD told Abram he would give him all the land of _Canaan____
10. Abram went to live in the plain of _Mamre___
Mamre, Jordan, water, Sodom, herdsmen, Canaan, separate, Bethel, cities, Bethel, large
Little Lambs Ministry