return to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle - Adam and Eve
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the children's bible story that this puzzle is based on - click here for "Adam and Eve"
Fill in the blanks - choose the words from the list below
1. God formed man from the __________ of the ground.
2. God made a beautiful Garden of a) ________ with b)______ to look at, trees that were c) _______ __ _____, and the tree of d)_________.
3. God told Adam not to _____ of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
4. God told Adam that if he ate of it he would _________ ______.
5. Adam had to ________ God.
6. God made a woman from Adam's _______. Adam named her ________ at that time.
7. The a) ___________ went to talk to the woman and he b)__________ the Word of God.
8. The serpent told the woman her ________ would be opened if she ate the fruit from the tree.
9. The woman saw that the tree was good for a)_______, that it was b) ________ to the eyes, and could make her c) _________ so she d)________ it. She gave some to Adam and he did eat too.
10. They made _________ from ______ ___________.
11. When Adam and the woman heard God's voice they _____ from him.
12. The woman told God that the serpent ___________ her.
13. God promised that one day a woman would have a baby that would __________ the world.
14. God ________ the ground to bring forth ________ and ___________.
15. Adam named his wife _____ because she would be the _________ of all living.
16. God made them ________ of ________ ______.
17. God sent Adam and Eve out of the ___________ __ _____ and placed angels called ___________ to protect the garden.
Garden of Eden, coats, Cherubim, animal skins, dust, mother, Eve, trees, cursed, look at, thorns, good to eat, thistles, life, deliver, eat, deceived, surely die, hid, obey, fig leaves, obey, Adam, rib, Woman, Adam, ate, serpent, wise, questioned, pretty, eyes, food
Little Lambs Ministry/October'04