back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Feeding of the Five Thousand
link to childrens bible story, and book of the bible this puzzle is based on - click here for Feeding of the Five Thousand
click here for Answer Sheet
Multiple Choice - underline the correct answer.. look up the answer in the bible story linked to above and check the Answer Sheet for the correct answers.
1. A great many people followed Jesus because:
wanted to be healed.
b) they had seen the miracles he had performed.
c) they wanted to hear his teachings
2. It was almost time for the:
a) sun to
3. When Jesus saw the people, he said to Phillip:
shall we buy bread?
b) Where shall I stand so they can hear me?
c) Where shall they all sit?
4. Andrew told Jesus that there was a:
a) lady with
five pieces of cheese and two bunches of grapes
b) young boy with five barley loaves and two fish
c) young boy with five cobs of corn and two cakes made of wheat
5. Jesus said to make the ___________ sit down.
a) men, women
c) men and women
6. Who gave the food to the people?
b) the disciples
c) young boy
7. What did Jesus tell the disciples to do with the left over food?
a) gather it
b) give it to the poor
c) give it to the birds
8. How many baskets were left over?