back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for The Passover
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story this puzzle is based on - click here "The Passover"
Anagram - unscramble the word from the list below
1. Moses told the ___________(sIestriale) that each house was to take one perfect _______(blma)
2. The lamb was to live in the house for 14 days and was to be killed in the __________(genvien)
3. They were to take the ________(dbolo) of the lamb and put it on the two ______(esdi) posts and upper ______ (rdoo) post of the house
4. They were to _______ (trsoa) the lamb and eat it and nothing as to _______ (nrieam)
5. That night the ______ (DLRO) would pass through the land and all the _______(tfsir) _____(nbro) would die.
6. The ______(dbolo) of the ______(blma) was to be a ______(nsgi) and whenever God saw the _______(dbolo) on the _______ (sdtosoorp) he would _____ (spsa) ______ (roev) the house and no one would ____ (edi)
7. One who died was the first born child of ________ (hPohaar)
8. Pharaoh agreed on that day to let the people of Israel go with their ________ (sfklco) and with ______ (sjleew) and ________ (gcnlioht) the Egyptians gave to them.
9. The blood of the lamb is a perfect picture of the _________ (spuroeic) _________ (dbolo) of the _________ (dLro) __________ (sJues) __________ (tCshir)
precious, blood, Lord, Jesus, Christ, LORD, first born, Pharaoh, blood, side, door, flocks, jewels, clothing, evening, doorposts, pass over, die, roast, remain
Little Lambs Ministry