back to bible word puzzles
Answer Sheet for The Passover
Anagram - unscramble the word from the list below
1. Moses told the __Israelites___(sIestriale) that each house was to take one perfect _lamb__(blma)
2. The lamb was to live in the house for 14 days and was to be killed in the _evening___(genvien)
3. They were to take the __blood___(dbolo) of the lamb and put it on the two _side_(esdi) posts and upper __door_ (rdoo) post of the house
4. They were to _roast__ (trsoa) the lamb and eat it and nothing as to _remain__ (nrieam)
5. That night the _LORD__ (DLRO) would pass through the land and all the _first___(tfsir) __born___(nbro) would die.
6. The _blood__(dbolo) of the _lamb__(blma) was to be a __sign__(nsgi) and whenever God saw the __blood__(dbolo) on the _doorposts__ (sdtosoorp) he would _pass_ (spsa) _over_ (roev) the house and no one would _die_ (edi)
7. One who died was the first born child of _Pharaoh__ (hPohaar)
8. Pharaoh agreed on that day to let the people of Israel go with their _flocks_______ (sfklco) and with _jewels__ (sjleew) and _clothing__ (gcnlioht) the Egyptians gave to them.
9. The blood of the lamb is a perfect picture of the _precious__ (spuroeic) _blood__ (dbolo) of the __Lord_ (dLro) __Jesus__ (sJues) _Christ__ (tCshir)
precious, blood, Lord, Jesus, Christ, LORD, first born, Pharaoh, blood, side, door, flocks, jewels, clothing, evening, doorposts, pass over, die, roast, remain
Little Lambs Ministry