back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus Chooses Matthew
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story at this site this puzzle is based on - click here for "Jesus Chooses Matthew"
Unscramble the words in italics to fill in the blanks - choose from list below if you can't unscramble them
1.Jesus was going by the ase ___ esdi _____.. many people came and he ttahug _________ them.
2. As he passed by he saw a man named wMaetht ________ sitting at the place where steax _________ were receivved.
3. wMaetht _______ was a xta ______ crootlcle ___________
4. He was also known as iLve ________
5. When Jesus saw him, he said wflolo ________ em _____
6. wMaetht ___________ got up and fdoelwol ___________ Jesus.
7. After that Jesus went to rndein _________ with wMaetht ________ who made him a great tfsae _______ in his own ehsuo _________.
8. many ssrinen _________ came and sat down with Jesus and the sdieslpci ___________
9. When the sPeheasri __________ saw it they wanted to know why Jesus ate with xta _________ crootlcles ___________ and ssrinen _________.
10. Jesus said he was not here to call those that are rsiugohet __________ but ssrinen __________ to ercepnaetn _____________.
Word List: (some are used more than once)
repentance, sea side, sinners, taught, righteous, Matthew, collectors, tax, Pharisees, Levi, disciples, follow, house, followed, feast, dinner, taxes, collected, me
Little Lambs Ministry/Jan'07