back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus Our Shepherd
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story this puzzle is based on - click here for Jesus Our Shepherd
Fill in the blanks from the story at the bottom. (some words may be used more than once.)
1. Jesus told a story to the ____________________
2. Jesus said, "He that goes in to the ________ by another way is a ________________
3. The one who goes in by the __________ is the ______________ of the sheep.
4. The sheep follow the shepherd because they know his _______________
5. The sheep will not follow a _________________
6. Jesus told the Pharisees "I am the ___________"
7. The thief comes to ________ and _______. I come so they might have _________
8. I am the _________ _______________ who gives his __________ for the sheep.
9. Jesus said I ______ my ____________ and they know me.
10. Jesus said As the _________ knows me so I know the _____________
11. I lay down my _________ for the sheep
12. And I have _________ ___________ as well. They will hear my ___________ and there will be one _______ and one _____________
one, Pharisees, voice, sheep, other, thief, life, door, Father, stranger, know, steal, Shepherd, kill, life, Good
Little Lambs Ministry/June'06