back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus and the Rich Man
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story this puzzle is based on - click here for "Jesus and the Rich Man"
Fill in the blanks from the list at the bottom
1. One day people brought ________ ______________ to Jesus
2. Jesus took them up in his arms and ___________ them.
3. A ______________ ___________ came running to Jesus.
4. He asked Jesus what he should do to inherit ______________ _________
5. The ruler told Jesus he had kept the ______________ from when he was young.
6. Jesus told him to _________ all that he had, and ________ to the ___________ so he would have ____________ in heaven.
7. Then Jesus told him to take up his ____________ and ______________ Jesus
8. The man was unhappy because he was _________ _______ and he ________ _________
9. Jesus told his disciples it was easier for a _________ to go through the eye of a __________ then for a ________ _________ to enter the kingdom of God.
10. The disciples then asked Jesus who could be ________ and Jesus said "with men it is _____________ but not for God, for with God _______ ________ are _____________
all things, possible, little children, rich man, needle, camel, blessed, went away, very rich, certain ruler, follow, cross, eternal life, treasure, give, poor, sell, commandments, saved, impossible
Little Lambs Ministry/June'06