back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Jesus Teaches More About Prayer
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story at this site this puzzle is based on - click here for "Jesus Teaches More About Prayer"
Unscramble the words in italics to fill in the blanks
1. Suppose one of you has a dfnrei _____________ and you go to him in the middle of the tnhig ________.
2. You say, "lend me three sleova ____________ of dbare _________.
3. A friend who has been gtnrialve ________________ has come to me.
4. The friend answered from inside his ehsou ____________.
5. Don't bother me, the door is now shut, my ncehrild ___________ are in bed.
6. If you keep gknniokc ___________ on his door he will get up.
7. And I say ksA _______ and it shall be ngeiv ___________ you.
8. kloo _________ for it and you shall find it.
9. kkcno ___________ and the rdoo _______ shall be doepne _____________
10. Everyone that asks sreevrie _____________
11. How much more will your heavenly Father give the yHlo _________ tSipri ___________ to them that ask him.
Little Lambs Ministry/June'06