back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Joshua and the Gibeonites
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the children's bible story this puzzle is based on - click here for Joshua and the Gibeonites
Who or What am I? - choose the answers from the list below.
1. I am the city near where Israel camped ___________________
2. We wanted to make peace with Israel _________________________
3. We were put on donkeys __________________________
4. We were put on the people's feet ________________________
5. I was dry and moldy ____________________
6. I am the place where Israel was camped _____________________
7. I am who the people of Gibeon had heard of ______________________
8. I made peace with the Gibeonites _____________________
9. Joshua made the Gibeonites carry us _____________________
wood, water, Gilgal, Gibeon, Joshua, old sacks, people of Gibeon, Lord God, old wine bottles, Gilgal, old bread, old shoes.
Little Lambs Ministry/Dec'06