back to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for The Brass (Bronze) Serpent
click here for Answer Sheet
link to the bible story this puzzle is based on - click here for The Brass (Bronze) Serpent
Anagram - unscramble the words in italics to fill in the blanks from the words below. some words may be used more than once.
1. The LORD delivered the sCeatniana _________ and their cities to Israel.
2. After that they traveled from tMnou _______ rHo ________ by way of the dRe ____ aSe _____ and came to the land of mEod ________
3. The people were very ddeigsacrou ______________ because the way was so tdliufcfi _________
4. The people spoke against dGo ____ and against sMeos ______
5. The LORD sent yfrie _____ sstenrep ________ among the people and they bit the people.
6. The people came to Moses and said "We have dseinn _______
7. Moses dperya _____ for the people
8. Moses made a serpent of sbsra _____ and put it on a eplo ____
9. If a serpent bit any man, when he looked upon the ssabr ______ tsneerp ________ he dleiv ________
lived, Canaanites, serpent, Mount Hor, brass, Red Sea, pole, Edom, prayed, discouraged, sinned, difficult, serpents, God, fiery, Moses
Little Lambs Ministry/June'06