return to bible word puzzles
Bible Word Puzzle for Who Do Men Say That I Am?
click here for Answer Sheet
link to bible story this puzzle is based on - click here for Who Do Men Say That I Am
Fill in the blanks from the list at the bottom
1. Jesus and his disciples went into town of _________ _________
2. Jesus asked them, "Who do men say that I am?" some said ________ the _________, some said ________ and others said ________ or one of the ___________
3. Peter answered, You are _____ _________, the ______ of the ___________ ______
4. Jesus said Blessed are you ________ _________ for _______ and _________ has not revealed this to you but my _________ which is in ___________
5. From that time Jesus showed them how he must go to ___________ and suffer many things of the _______ the _______ _______, and the _________
6. Jesus told them that he would be _________ and after _________ _______, arise again.
7. Peter began to __________ Jesus
8. Jesus said to Peter "get behind me __________ you do not delight in the things of ________ but the things of ________
9. Jesus said, whoever will come after me, let him _________ himself and take up his _________ and ________ __
10. Whoever will _______ his _______ will lose it.
11. Whoever shall _______ his _______ for my sake and the _______ shall save it
12. What good shall it do a man if he _______ the _______ ________ and _________ his own _______
13. When the Son of man comes in the ______ of his ________ with the ____ ______, he shall __________ every man according to his ________
works, Caesarea Philippi, reward, John, angels, Baptist, holy, Elijah, Father, Jeremiah, glory, prophets, soul, the Christ, loses, living God, whole world, Simon Barjona, gains, flesh, gospels, blood, life, heaven, lose, Jerusalem, save, elders, save, chief priests, follow me, scribes, cross, killed, deny, three days, men, rebuke, God, Satan
Little Lambs Ministry - Jan'07